Mummy Nails!...

Hi! I'm sorry I haven't posted these past couple of days. The weather here was so bad, our electricity got cut off. But it's back now and I'm more than ecstatic to get back to blogging.
(^^,)
This is my entry for the "mummy" theme of the Halloween Nail Art Challenge I'm participating in. Now, I got my inspiration from this wonderful post and as you can see, three of my mummies are looking to their left but the last one is looking up. Hihi. I guess it got distracted (or I did and I messed it up a little). lol.
(^_^)
Anyway, I hope you like them. I'll try to comment back tomorrow. My internet's acting a wee bit crazy tonight. Don't forget to visit the other challengers' mummies below. Good bye and I'll see you again soon!
(^o^)







11 comments :

  1. Wow kat! this design is really cute! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I envy you for being creative on your nail art :3
    BTW, how often to you change nail polish or nail art?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I usually change every three days or so but I also swatch almost every nail polish I buy as soon as I get home. lol.
      (^^,)

      Delete
  3. omg amazing these look super good

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all too cute for words! :)

    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! cool nail art design!
    do you mind following each other? just inform me and i'll follow you back also!

    http://iammajinboo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. superb look ! i have added you on bloglovin , and i have enjoyed to listed all your post and pictures.i think that is the fast way to see previous post.you have very nice manicure and pictures too ! kisses !

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog. I love it when people leave comments on my posts! Please refrain from including links though, as the system will automatically classify it as spam. Anyway, I always comment back here and I always visit your blogs as well (as my way of saying thanks). Spread love, not hate~ Woohoo~
\(^o^)/