Blue Gradient Matte Nails?...

NAIL POLISHES USED:

CHIC Silky White
CHIC Bluebell Grape
COLOR TRENDS Papa Paparazzi
BOBBIE Matte Top Coat

Hi! A week ago, a reader e-mailed me and requested for a simple design using a matte top coat and the color blue. I immediately thought of this nail art I did a looong time ago and decided to recreate it in blue this time. But, due to laziness (and craziness), I skipped using the french tip guides or tapes and decided to just wing it using the brush from the nail polish itself. lol.
(^^,)


I first applied three coats of Silky White for the base. I then swiped Bluebell Grape horizontally through the middle  two times (I sort of imagined my nails divided into three so technically, it's the middle "third", lol.). 
(^_^)
Lastly, I swiped Papa Paparazzi two times on the last "third" of my nails to complete the gradient effect. Oh! And don't forget to add the matte top coat on top of everything. Hihi. The lines weren't that straight but that's okay because all of it took less than an hour to make. Woohoo! Super easy and fast nail art for the win!
(^o^)
Now, the middle blue (Bluebell Grape) looks a little dull and muted in the pictures but it's really so bright and awesome in real life. I mean, it hurts to look at it for a long time. lol. Anyway, I wish you all will have a wonderful weekend. Thank you so much for dropping by! I have to go now and assemble my minions. Haha. I think I'll need to buy all the Happy Meals to collect them all. Hahaha. Good bye for now and I'll see you again soon!
(*_*)

P.S.
I've been having a lot of trouble trying to arrange or sort my posts' tags. Is there a way to like make a category list or subcategory list here in blogger? Or do you have any other ideas? Thanks in advance.
(^o^)

14 comments :

  1. Great post! Great blog, so I'm a New follower on GFC =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only option I can think of is to do the categorizing via css or html. But I don't have an idea how to do it too.

    Anyway, this is a cool nail design. It's like a cross between gradient, color block, and a french tip

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hihi. I tried doing it using html but I failed. lol. My html skills are not that good so I think I'll try something else. Haha.
      (^^,)

      Delete
  3. this is amazing!
    so simple and pretty.
    Following you now!

    hope you visit my blog & follow too if you like :)
    BlogLovin' | BreezeyBee Blog | Facebook | Twitter
    xoXo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a fabulous job! i love the different shades of blue. so pretty. and you winged it! that's amazing. hahaha i wish i knew how to make subcategories :(
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I sometimes wing it and fail horribly so I'm glad this turned out fine. Hihi. I'll try to learn how to make them and share it with you.
      (^^,)

      Delete
  5. the middle color is bery pretty looks cool hahaa

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog. I love it when people leave comments on my posts! Please refrain from including links though, as the system will automatically classify it as spam. Anyway, I always comment back here and I always visit your blogs as well (as my way of saying thanks). Spread love, not hate~ Woohoo~
\(^o^)/