Hidden Stars!...

Hello there! I attempted this nail art back when I first started this blog so I'm really sorry for the bad pictures. I promise I'll post again about these nail polishes later.
(^^,)
Anyway, I used Etude House Dear Darling Bling Bling GD011 as my base coat. It's sooooo cuuuuuuute and glittery and cuuuuuuuute and glittery (it bears repeating). I then fished out the stars from Chic Nail Color's My Supahstar (yes, I know I should've just bought stars from nail art supply stores but I didn't know these stores existed so I just made do). 
(-.-!)
It was a tedious process but I was very happy with the finished product. As you can see, in the first picture, the stars were not that visible. You can barely see a hint of green on my nails. But when you remove the flash like what I did with the second picture, BAM! Twinkling stars! Teehee. It looked so good whenever I wiggled my fingers (the stars twinkled!). 
(**,)
Now, I must tell you, I had a hard time keeping these babies on. You really need to be careful because even after I applied a thick (and I mean, THICK) top coat, the stars' edges still wasn't covered. Sooooo, whenever I combed my hair with my fingers or just brushed my nails against something, they got caught and I was missing a star (imagine discovering a star-shaped crater in your nails). I also had a hard time removing the stars. The base coat was already gone but the stars were still there (I think it's the curse of nail decals).
(-.-)
Still, I was so proud (and still am) of my first attempt at something different for my nails. I know that I'll do better next time. Kekeke. Well, that's all for today and thanks for reading and I'll see you again tomorrow!
(^_^)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog. I love it when people leave comments on my posts! Please refrain from including links though, as the system will automatically classify it as spam. Anyway, I always comment back here and I always visit your blogs as well (as my way of saying thanks). Spread love, not hate~ Woohoo~
\(^o^)/