Grass Skirt!...

BOBBIE NAIL CREME 
GRASS SKIRT - 8mL
Php 27.75 / $ 0.65

Grass Skirt is a light green polish that reminds me of green tea bubble teas. Anyway, love love love this color although I had a hard time applying it. I had to do 3 THICK coats in order to get this shade (it was too thin and sheer). I watched around 3 anime episodes waiting for it to dry but I'm so happy with the end result.  
(^^,)
Sorry for this short post, I need to finish something this evening but I promise I'll do something tomorrow to compensate. Kekeke. Bye!
(**,)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog. I love it when people leave comments on my posts! Please refrain from including links though, as the system will automatically classify it as spam. Anyway, I always comment back here and I always visit your blogs as well (as my way of saying thanks). Spread love, not hate~ Woohoo~
\(^o^)/