Five Not So Awesome Manicures

I've been blogging for a while now and I've done a lot of manicures that didn't quite make it. I like experimenting and drawing whatever I feel like on my nails and I hope that after seeing these manicures, you'll smile and be motivated to pick up that polish and start drawing whatever you want on your nails too. I mean, trying's definitely half the fun. Hihi.
(^^,)


An unsuccessful attempt at the led light stamping technique.
(>o<)

There's just too many bloody roses, don't you think? 
(^_~)

Kat + caffeine + glitter placement = shaky hands, shaky glitters...
(T-T)

Bad lighting, bad application, bad bubbles, just bad...
(=_=")

A matte addict's worst nightmare - smudges and white particles galore.
(-_-)


What do you think? Have you made mistakes too? Well, never fear! Tomorrow's another day and we're gonna make it awesome! Hihi. Thanks for dropping by and I'll see you again soon!
(^o^)

6 comments :

  1. Definitely, hindi for me yung glitter, I don't have steady hands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mistakes look better than my good manicures haha. I actually really like the first two manicures, they are both very cute. Oh you should retry them in the future and show a before and after post haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thanks Nyxie! And good idea! I'll have to improve on these looks anyway. Hihi.
      (^^,)

      Delete
  3. If you call this manicure epic fail what should call mine. I seriuosly think some od these manicure are brillaint. I esapecally love the glitter and roses one (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank youuuu! Your manicures are waaay more awesome than mine.
      (^o^)

      Delete

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog. I love it when people leave comments on my posts! Please refrain from including links though, as the system will automatically classify it as spam. Anyway, I always comment back here and I always visit your blogs as well (as my way of saying thanks). Spread love, not hate~ Woohoo~
\(^o^)/