Easy Nail Art Using Gold Water Decals!...

NAIL POLISH USED:
CHIC Black Velvet

NAIL ART STUFF USED:
Gold Water Decals from Divisoria


Hi everyone! Just a quick post to show you these water decals I tried on for a night out. I originally planned on wearing matte black nails but then I saw these gorgeous gold water decals lying around. The rest, as they say, is history.
(^^,)


For this nail art look, I first applied three coats of Black Velvet. Then I added these gorgeous water decals that look like gold necklaces with dangling chains/charms. Lastly, I added a matte top coat on top to make the gold stand out even more.
(^-^)
As you may have noticed, I made a couple of mistakes but I was really pressed for time so I just ignored and par-tey-ed~  lol. What do you think? Will you wear this too? Thanks for dropping by and supporting this blog! Good bye and I'll see you again tomorrow!
(^o^)

4 comments :

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog. I love it when people leave comments on my posts! Please refrain from including links though, as the system will automatically classify it as spam. Anyway, I always comment back here and I always visit your blogs as well (as my way of saying thanks). Spread love, not hate~ Woohoo~
\(^o^)/