Birthday Loots?...

Hiiiiiiiiii! As some of you may know, it was my birthday last February 16. I had such a wonderful day and I want to thank all of you for greeting me and making my day even more wonderful. Weeeeeeee~ 
(^^,)




First of all, I received these wonderful babies after winning the Glitter Up Your Nails contest of BYS Philippines last February 3. I mean, what a way to start my birthday month! Thanks BYS!
(^^,)

On the same day, I met up with my good friend, Paula from Wow Nails, and we exchanged gifts. I got these cool nail polish strips and glitter polishes. Thanks Paula!
(^-^)

Now, I placed myself under a shopping ban 192 days ago and since it was my birthday, I sort of lifted the ban.... Of course, I went nuts immediately...! lol. First stop: the local bookstore. I bought glitter, sand, glue - basically anything I can put on my nails. Hihi.
(^o^)

Next stop: the drugstore. Eeeeek. Somebody stop me! Wait, you can't. I already bought them all. Bwahahahaha. Sassys, Chics, Caronias and La Belles - they're all mine now. Bwahahaha.
(>o<)

Last stop: the boutiques. I only had three San Sans so.... I bought six more! Woohoo. lol. And I stumbled upon these Bench polishes (three mattes and a holo). Weeeeee~ I'm so happy right now. Nothing relaxes me more than shopping madness therapy... lol.
\(^o^)/

Now, I was feeling very giddy after all of that madness. I wasn't expecting anything else to happen when my mother surprised me with this package. I mean, awwwwww. She never gave me anything nail-related so I was really touched. Just, awwwwww. Thank you, Ma! Weeeeeeeee~ I'm soooo happy it's my birthday! Weeeeeeeeeeee~ *dances* *wiggles* *fist pumps*
(**,)

P.S.
Thank you again for all of your love and support. I love you all! Good bye and I'll see you again soon!
(~^_^)~

19 comments :

  1. Happy belated birthday! Wow you picked up yourself some great items! Good stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great items to end your ban! hApPy BiRtHdAy !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday! The glitters look exciting :) It's always interesting to see what nail bloggers from other countries are buying!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kat, you should be in Nail Heaven! HAHAHAHAHA You got some great items! Your birthday just keeps getting better and better doll. Everybody thought of you and how lucky! Great stuff! Let's keep partying on.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha. Thank you so much Kim! I was in nail heaven. Woohoo~
      (^^,)

      Delete
  5. Happy belated birthday! Very nice stuff you got there! Enjoy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. What, how did I miss this?? Terribly sorry! Wishing you the a very Happy belated Birthday nevertheless!! :D --and have a great year! Congratulations on that contest winning too!! Haha, my mum never gives me any present at all ! :P Glad it sounds like a very fun birthday!

    xo,
    Emm
    doodleandstories

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Emm! Hihi. I was surprised when my mom gave me one. I'm not sure it will happen again. lol.
      (^^,)

      Delete
  7. Belated Happy birthday Kat! Wow! That's one big birthday madness. I wish I could go crazy as that without my sisters strangling me. Hahahaha! Kidding.

    I didn't know bench have polishes too. And matte and holo? Oh my! How could I even miss that? Is it available anywhere?

    Anyways, i really envy this haul that you got here. Keep rockin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha. Thanks Bo! Yup, Bench polishes are available in most branches, I think. I just found them accidentally. lol.
      (^^,)

      Delete
  8. Happy belated birthday! Yay for all the nail-related goodies you got! :D

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog. I love it when people leave comments on my posts! Please refrain from including links though, as the system will automatically classify it as spam. Anyway, I always comment back here and I always visit your blogs as well (as my way of saying thanks). Spread love, not hate~ Woohoo~
\(^o^)/