Magnet-ficent Violet 201!...

BOBBIE MAGNET-FICENT POLISH
VI201 10 mL
Php 79.75 / $ 1.92


Hi! I would like to show you one of Bobbie's Magnet-ficent collection. They released eight of them but I only have seven so far (and I chose the violet one first, hehe).
(^^,)
This nail polish has a magnet attached to its cap (either an asterisk or a striped design) and instructions on how to use it. I applied two coats first and then a thick third coat before using it. Now, I have a wee bit problem regarding this flat magnet. My nails are really curved so the design only appeared on the center of my nails where the magnet is closest to. *sighs* 
(~_~)
Still, the price is right and the formula's good too so I definitely urge you to try at least one of them. I mean, Bobbie is a local nail polish brand so let's support our own. Hehe. 
(^o^)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog. I love it when people leave comments on my posts! Please refrain from including links though, as the system will automatically classify it as spam. Anyway, I always comment back here and I always visit your blogs as well (as my way of saying thanks). Spread love, not hate~ Woohoo~
\(^o^)/