Multicolored LV!...

Hi! This is the next set of pre-cut water decals that I have. I'm a bit disappointed with it because I can see a bit of white around the edges (made it obvious that I used decals). Still, my nails now look like those multicolored Louis Vuitton bags that I like but can't afford to buy. 
(^^,)
Anyway, I just bought a pack of nail beads because the colors are gorgeous. lol. But I don't know how I'm going to use them. (Do I use nail glue? clear nail polish? tape? saliva? ew. lol). Oh well. They're still pretty. Haha. Good night for now and see you again tomorrow.
(^_^)

18 comments :

  1. I love these! They're so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous.....love them...for nail beads use glue or clear polish...http://cutenailstudio.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you via the blog hop!
    I love nail art/designs :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome. LV is on the tip of your hands--literally! :)


    Hugs,
    Betina
    http://travelalamode.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg haha this is soo cool! i love lv or chanel signs on nails, so cute!

    http://yuliconversations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey hun great blog you got ! Just found it from canadian beauty reviews would love it u came by my blog sometime as well romanianbutterfly206.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg, I just found your blog. I wish I could have more time to have my nails like the way you design your nails. LV is really classic and elegant even on nails :) May i ask where do you buy your decals? I don't even know what that means silly me :|

    Feel free to join my international giveaway :)
    http://genzelkisses.blogspot.com/2012/06/gk-giveaway-win-gorgeous-eyewear-of.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks for dropping by. These can be found in Divisoria. Some online shops also sell them but Divi is so much cheaper.
      (^_~)

      Delete

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog. I love it when people leave comments on my posts! Please refrain from including links though, as the system will automatically classify it as spam. Anyway, I always comment back here and I always visit your blogs as well (as my way of saying thanks). Spread love, not hate~ Woohoo~
\(^o^)/