Gala!...

STYLE ESSENTIALS NAIL POLISH
GALA 15mL
Php 85.00 / $ 1.99

This is the base I used in creating Gala Dots which you can see here. I bought this in a Saizen store in Alimall (lots of cheap goodies there so I need to visit again, lol). It's mainly a light blue polish with just a hint of green. It was a little streaky at first but after I applied three coats, the streaks weren't that obvious anymore.
(^^,)
Anyway, I'm currently making a new layout for this blog and I hope you really like it. Hihi. Good night and see you tomorrow!
(^_^)

2 comments :

  1. This is beautiful! Will check out Saizen! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (^^,) I think they have 10 shades of polishes. I want to go to Saizen again, lol.
      (^_^)

      Delete

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog. I love it when people leave comments on my posts! Please refrain from including links though, as the system will automatically classify it as spam. Anyway, I always comment back here and I always visit your blogs as well (as my way of saying thanks). Spread love, not hate~ Woohoo~
\(^o^)/