Slimy Green!...

BK NAIL POLISH
YELLOW GREEN 18mL
Php 120 / $ 2.82

Slimy green revisited! I really love the square shape of this bottle and I'm still searching for more polishes like this (my favorite store doesn't sell them anymore). *sighs*. Anyhoo, I needed 3 coatings to get this particular shade. I like it because it doesn't get streaky or worse, lumpy.
(**.)
Now, I just got home from the city and I am now purging the smog and dirt from the city out of my body here in the province. *breathes*. Love love love fresh air. Anyway, I think I'm getting a little sick (sick of swatching, that is). I will do something new tomorrow. Kekeke. Good night and see you!
(^^,)

4 comments :

  1. nice color :) I have few BK...consistency is still good though I had them for months

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yup, BKs generally last long. That's why I'm on the hunt for more of these.
      (^-^)

      Delete
  2. I love bk polish hehehe :D

    this is the only polish i used na kahit 3 coats na no prob pa din :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup and the bottles are so cute too. I want to go to Divisoria soon to buy more pero poor pa ako. Hihi.
      (^^,)

      Delete

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog. I love it when people leave comments on my posts! Please refrain from including links though, as the system will automatically classify it as spam. Anyway, I always comment back here and I always visit your blogs as well (as my way of saying thanks). Spread love, not hate~ Woohoo~
\(^o^)/