Pink Sand!...

U & A TOP-CLASS NAIL POLISH 16mL
Php 200 / $ 4.65

Really sorry for the late post. I'm still catching up on some zzzzzzz's. I've been really busy these days but I promised myself I'll try to update daily here sooooo here it is!
(^^,)
I bought this from a nail polish stall in Trinoma. The texture is really similar to Chic's grainy collection so if you're really hesitant about the price, just buy Chic which is cheaper (A LOT cheaper).
(*.*)
Anyway, I feel sooooo girly while wearing this. I mean, if you check my previous posts, I haven't tried anything pink (being more of a purple girl). Kekeke. Oops. Gotta go sleep now and prepare for another day. See you tomorrow!
(^.^)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog. I love it when people leave comments on my posts! Please refrain from including links though, as the system will automatically classify it as spam. Anyway, I always comment back here and I always visit your blogs as well (as my way of saying thanks). Spread love, not hate~ Woohoo~
\(^o^)/