Cool!...

BK NAIL POLISH
COOL 18mL
Php 120 / $ 2.82

Really sorry about the name of the polish. I don't know what it's called. I even googled the brand and I can't find the site (epic fail!).
(=.=)
Anyway, this nail polish is very sheer. I mean, VERY SHEER! lol. But when the light hits it, it will turn into this shiny bluish white thingy (pinkish too) that my camera failed to catch. I really like its color inside the bottle so I was a little disappointed when it turned into this sheer shiny bluish (and pinkish) white thingy (whew, so many adjectives, lol). Still, it's part of my BK collection.
(^^,)
Anyway, I'll try water decals next time. Hihi. Goodbye and see you again later!
\(^0^)/

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog. I love it when people leave comments on my posts! Please refrain from including links though, as the system will automatically classify it as spam. Anyway, I always comment back here and I always visit your blogs as well (as my way of saying thanks). Spread love, not hate~ Woohoo~
\(^o^)/