Shadow Crystal!...

CHIC NAIL COLOR GLAZE
SHADOW CRYSTAL 10mL
Php 27.75 / $ 0.64

Yo. It's so freaking hot right now I felt like doing something cool to my nails. Soooo, I used this super cool one which reminded me of snow (or more like silver).
(^.^)
I only applied 2 coatings and I think I'm done. It's from Chic's grainy collection so the texture was very awesome! I have around 4 colors from this collection and I will post about them soon.
(**,)
Anyway, I'm searching for a tripod for my camera so that I can also post tutorials and such things. Plus, I feel like doing something new to my nails, kekeke. Stay tuned tomorrow for something awesome! *winks*
(^^,)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog. I love it when people leave comments on my posts! Please refrain from including links though, as the system will automatically classify it as spam. Anyway, I always comment back here and I always visit your blogs as well (as my way of saying thanks). Spread love, not hate~ Woohoo~
\(^o^)/