Black French Tips with Konad Stamp!...

CHIC NAIL COLOR
BLACK VELVET 15mL
Php 40.00 / $ 0.94

Hi there! It's been a while since I last posted so I wanted to do something cool for a change. First, I made black french tips using my french tip guides and then I used my Konad Nail Stamping Kit and tadaaa!
(^^,)
 This stamp is the one from the Konad Image Plate M8, the one that's right in the middle. I think it's a Chinese character for love. Anyway, I used Chic's Black Velvet for both the french tips and the stamps. The stamps are not that defined in my pictures, no matter what angle I tried. It's my first time using an ordinary nail polish rather than the "special" Konad polish for stamping but I guess it sorta worked this time because it had that Chinese calligraphy effect. I mean, it's like I wrote the characters myself, mwahahahaha. 
(^o^)

Anyway, hope you liked it and expect to see more of this stamp design because it's one of my favorites. Good night and see you tomorrow!

2 comments :

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog. I love it when people leave comments on my posts! Please refrain from including links though, as the system will automatically classify it as spam. Anyway, I always comment back here and I always visit your blogs as well (as my way of saying thanks). Spread love, not hate~ Woohoo~
\(^o^)/