Penguins with Scarves Nail Art

penguin nail art
WARNING: A lot of colors were involved in the making of this nail art.

NAIL POLISHES USED:
NATURE REPUBLIC 12, 21, 23, 26, 27, PP404
OH MY GOLLY Black Out, White Out, Purple Passion, Sunset, Atlantis, Candy Pink, Salsa, Gossip
REVLON Amber Ablaze

Hi everyone! Today I'm going to show you the twin mani I did with Paula. The next theme for the December nail art challenge I'm doing is "animal". Luckily, I saw this awesome tutorial on how to make these cute penguins with scarves and I knew I had to try it myself. 
(^^,)

penguin nail art
I drew the penguins' faces and bodies using Oh My Golly Black Out and White Out. Then I used Nature Republic 07 to draw the penguins' beaks and feet. I also added some colorful scarves using the rest of the polishes listed above. And voila~ we now have some penguins ready for winter. Hihi.
(^-^)
penguins with scarves nail art
What do you think? The penguins look a little cross-eyed to me. lol. You might also notice that I filed down my nails (had some corners break) and I think I went too far. Eeeeek. I can't wait for them to grow back. Anyway, thank you all for dropping by! Good bye and I'll see you again tomorrow!
(^_^)









P.S.
I'm having trouble viewing blogs at the moment. I think the problem's with my internet connection. I promise that I will comment back as soon as I can. Thank you all for understanding!
(^o^)

15 comments :

  1. ooooo :) i love penguins , so i love your post so much ! amazing hand made nail art !
    i use to make penguin nails so often :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww your nails look so cute!
    I absolutely love this manicure it looks so cute on your nails and I think the details look just adorable <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this :) people used to tease me and call me penguin way back in gradeschool bec i brought this big black umbrella all the time even when it wasn't rainy hahaha! I would use it to hit people who taunted me and called me penguin :s obviously made things worse lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Freaking Adorable. I want to those penguins on my nails to. So detailed and clean wok :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. a family of penguins! they look so cute. i love their scarves and feet.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg these nails are so cute, I love them! I love this post so much I'm going to save it on my computer :)
    very inspiring inspiring blog, will come here more :)
    check out my blog too maybe we can inspire eachother? or follow, let me know and I will follow back :)

    - www.angelaah91.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are just too stinkin' cute! Love their little feet! :) I don't think they look cross eyes, just adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog. I love it when people leave comments on my posts! Please refrain from including links though, as the system will automatically classify it as spam. Anyway, I always comment back here and I always visit your blogs as well (as my way of saying thanks). Spread love, not hate~ Woohoo~
\(^o^)/