Mixed Glitters Nail Art Fail?...

nail art fail
GLITTERS USED:
Small black glitters
Small white glitters


Hi everyone! This will be a quick post about my attempt at being creative and out of the box. Some of you might remember this post about my glitter collection. I was staring at it a while ago and I was feeling "inspired" so I tried to mix some and put them on my nails. Epic fail. lol.
(^^,)


glitter nail art fail
I mixed some black and white glitters together hoping that I'll create a cookies n' cream inspired nail art. Unfortunately, it didn't go so well. The mix itself looked good but when I added it on top of my base coat, most of the white glitters melted. Eeeeek. 
(>_<)
glitter fail
Hmmmm.. I'm just not feeling this look. I'll probably try to improve this and post about it again. Maybe add some more white glitters? What do you think? Should I add some purple ones too? lol. Anyway, thank you all again for dropping by and supporting this blog! Good bye and I'll see you again tomorrow!
(^-^)









P.S.
It's been a while since I've completed a nail art challenge but I was really interested when I saw this one from Californails. It started today and I already missed the first one. lol. I'll do my best to catch up and complete it! 
(^_^)

12 comments :

  1. I think this look would be super cute and mega creative for a cookies and cream kinda look. Hmm perhaps if you used like white hex glitters or larger circular ones then perhaps it wouldn't melt so much. Or perhaps use white as a base coat and then add the glitters that way you could still have the white element even if the glitters melted. And yes definitely add some purple :) Purple is always great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the suggestions Nyxie! I'll definitely try them out next time I do this.
      (^^,)

      Delete
  2. Kat what are you talking about?! This doesn't look like a fail to me!! I think it looks awesome… guess I just don't get nails. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it as is Kat! Purple may be too much. Too much white would overpower it. It's like a smoke color.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim! Hihi. You know me, always like to add purple. lol.
      (^^,)

      Delete
  4. Melting glitter? That's not good, but hardly your fault. I'd probably just topcoat the heck out of it and call it good. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen! Hihi. I added a top coat before I removed it and all hell broke loose. It was bad. lol.
      (^^,)

      Delete
  5. it is awesome ! i like it so much ! so much ! amazing !

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didnt understand cookies and cream inspired nail art? but I love this mani. It gorgeous. I definitely not a Fail (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hihi. I was going for the black and white combo of cookies n cream flavored stuff.
      (^^,)

      Delete

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog. I love it when people leave comments on my posts! Please refrain from including links though, as the system will automatically classify it as spam. Anyway, I always comment back here and I always visit your blogs as well (as my way of saying thanks). Spread love, not hate~ Woohoo~
\(^o^)/