Bobbie Yum Bisc Crushers!...

bobbie-yum-bisc-crushers-01
BOBBIE POLISH
SWEET SPECKLES COLLECTION
Yum Bisc Crushers 12 mL
Php 59.75 / US$ 1.35

Hiiiiiii! I'm baaaaack and I can't wait to share with you all of my new stuff. Hihi. Anyway, let's start it off with this awesome yogurt polish that was released by a local brand. Woohoo~
(^^,)


bobbie-yum-bisc-crushers-02
Yum Bisc Crushers is part of the Sweet Speckles collection that was released by Bobbie. It is a pink polish filled with small and large black hexagonal glitters. 
(^_^)
bobbie-yum-bisc-crushers-03
I applied three coats for these swatches but I think you can get away with just two. Formula was also awesome as I didn't need to fish for any of the glitters. 
(^o^)
bobbie-yum-bisc-crushers-04
Here's one last macro shot of my nails before I go. Weeeeee~ Thank you Bobbie for releasing a yogurt collection! They're so cheap and pretty. I'll definitely review the rest of them soon. Hihi. And thank you all for dropping by and supporting this blog! Good bye now and I'll see you soon!
(~^o^)~






P.S.
How's everyone doing? I have a lot of catching up to do and I won't sleep until I finish! Hehe. Have a good weekend!
(^_^)

12 comments :

  1. This is a really sweet polish, I love the black speckled glitter. There are so many speckle polishes out there but I really love the look of this one :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. your nails turned out wonderful! thanks for stopping by and commenting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it :) Looks cool :)

    Greetings
    Nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun polish! I don't have any "yogurt polishes" but they're really cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi hi, it's great to see you around again! :) Hope all's been well with you. This polish is so girly and fun! I love the contrast between the glitters and the base. :D

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah this is such a lovely polish! It's super cute and I love how the black glitters really contrast the pink! Mega cute!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog. I love it when people leave comments on my posts! Please refrain from including links though, as the system will automatically classify it as spam. Anyway, I always comment back here and I always visit your blogs as well (as my way of saying thanks). Spread love, not hate~ Woohoo~
\(^o^)/