Bobbie Foxy!...

BOBBIE NAIL CREME
FAB PLUM COLLECTION
Foxy 8 mL
Php 36.00 / US$ 0.79

Hi! Just a quick post to show you another polish from Bobbie's Fab Plum collection. I know it's summer now but I'm in denial. I still want to wear dark and vampy colors on my nails. Hihi.
(^^,)



Foxy is this deep, deep violet that's so deep it's black. lol. I used three coats for these swatches. Formula was awesome and I didn't encounter any problem at all. 
(^-^)
Like I said, it looks sooo dark but I still love it. Maybe it will look lighter if I just use two coats. What do you think? Anyway, thank you all for dropping by! Gotta say goodbye for now and I'll see you again soon!
(^o^)





P.S.
I just noticed that you can see my other hand holding the camera on my nails' reflections... lol.
(>_<)

14 comments :

  1. I also love black polishes :)
    This one looks soo lovely on your nails!!

    Xx julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is beautiful deep violet. I prefer it dark. its look beautiful on your nails.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm like you Kat! I LOVE dark nail polishes. This is awesome. I have something similar by OPI that gave off the same "black" effect. It was a deep purple too. Have an amazing weekend. Don't you hate when something mirrors and you can see the camera. HAHAHAHA
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol. Thanks Kim! Have a nice weekend too and yup, I hate it when I see my other hand on my nails.
      (^o^)

      Delete
  4. Wow, this nail polish looks totally gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful post!
    would you love to follow each other?
    we could follow each other here and also on another socials like instagram or twitter
    just let me know on my blog :)
    smiles' avenue
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cecilia! I'd love that. Thanks for dropping by!
      (^^,)

      Delete
  6. kat, i'm so inggit! ganda ng nails mo, grabe! kuko ng donya :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha Thanks Angel! Naghuhugas ng plato ang donyang ito. Hehe.
      (^^,)

      Delete

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog. I love it when people leave comments on my posts! Please refrain from including links though, as the system will automatically classify it as spam. Anyway, I always comment back here and I always visit your blogs as well (as my way of saying thanks). Spread love, not hate~ Woohoo~
\(^o^)/