N.Nail Image Plate SPPQA21 (from KKCenterHk) Review!...

NAIL POLISHES USED:
CHIC Silky White
CHIC Black Velvet
KAND Black Stamping Polish
KAND White Stamping Polish

IMAGE PLATE USED:
N.NAIL QA21 from KKCenterHk

Hiiii! Sorry I haven't been around that much. All of the work I couldn't do last week (because of the multiple brownouts) came crashing down on me this week and I barely have enough time to sleep. Luckily, I managed to free up a couple of hours today to test out another awesome plate I got from KKCenterHk. Woohoo!
(^o^)

This is N.Nail Animal Pattern Zebra Leopard Giraffe Tiger Stamp Plate SPPQA21. It contains five full nail images! Now, the real question is... do they cover my whole nails?
(^^,)

Tadaaa~ They do! They're wide enough and tall enough to fit my nails. Yipee! I stamped the right-most pattern using black stamping polish on white and white stamping polish on black. Then I added a matte top coat on top to smooth it all out. Hihi.
(^_^)
If you zoom in, you will see a lot of imperfections but I think it looks fine from afar. My nails remind me of a cow... Hihi. What do you think? Thank you again to KKCenterHk for sending this to me. And thank you all for dropping by! Good bye and I promise I'll see you again soon!
(^-^)

P.S.
I have a 10% off coupon on the right to help you on your purchases. I'm just going to take a quick nap and then I'll drop by your blogs soon. Good night!
(~^_^)~

6 comments :

  1. Yeah, look like a cow:) But that's awesome;) And so good that it covers your nails completly:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loveee this manicure!
    It looks so amazing on your nails ;)


    Xx Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey kat! those are really cool. it's like they give an inverted effect. love the black & white and animal prints. awesome! haha! i've been busy too. been only posting 3 days a week. LIFE! hope all is well doll and thanks for commenting on my blog.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim! Hihi. Hope all is well with you too!
      (^^,)

      Delete

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog. I love it when people leave comments on my posts! Please refrain from including links though, as the system will automatically classify it as spam. Anyway, I always comment back here and I always visit your blogs as well (as my way of saying thanks). Spread love, not hate~ Woohoo~
\(^o^)/