OMG Purple Passion!...

OH MY GOLLY
NAIL COLORS
Purple Passion 10 mL
Php 18.75 / US$ 0.43

Hi! I was planning to post yesterday but it was such a tiring day that I conked out as soon as I collapsed on my bed. I slept for 13 hours straight and I barely had enough time to start another tiring day... It's basically a never ending cycle so I've decided to post regardless of what happens next *insert fist pump baby meme here*. Also, I feel like my head will explode any minute now so please excuse any blunders you may read. I promise I'm trying my best to discuss this awesome nail polish. Hihi.
(^^,) 


Purple Passion is this deep, dark purple polish that perfectly fits its name. I want to paint my walls with this shade. It's just soooo pretty. It's also very opaque. I only applied two coats plus a top coat for these swatches.
(^_^)
Formula was also amazing. I applied all those layers back-to-back and still didn't encounter any problems at all. Woohoo~ This is still my favorite brand of all time.
(^o^)
Of course, being the matte addict that I am, I couldn't resist adding a matte top coat on top to see what it will look like. Wow, I love it too! It's soooo gorgeous! Which one do you like better? I'm torn. Hihi. Anyway, I still have a lot of things to do so I really have to go now. Thanks for dropping by! Good bye and I'll see you again soon!
(^-^)

P.S.
Does anyone here know any tips when it comes to taking shots of color changing nail polish? I'm having a hard time trying to swatch mine. Thanks in advance!
(^^,)

8 comments :

  1. Kat, that is a gorgeous purple. I'm such a fan of any shade of purple. I totally understand how you feel. I'm exhausted myself. LOL Blog when you can. I am just about to try a color changing nail lacquer. Haven't ordered it yet.It requires indoor and outdoor pics. I'm exhausted thinking about it. That's why I haven't ordered it yet. LOL
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim! I love purple too. lol. I know, right? I still don't know how I'm going to take shots of such nail polish. Hihi.
      (^^,)

      Delete
  2. oh wow this color is so gorgeous and sophisticated <3

    http://www.pinkoolaid.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, i love your blog!
    And this post is beautiful, purple is my favourite color!

    love

    follow me at http://lavitaebellatanto.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog. I love it when people leave comments on my posts! Please refrain from including links though, as the system will automatically classify it as spam. Anyway, I always comment back here and I always visit your blogs as well (as my way of saying thanks). Spread love, not hate~ Woohoo~
\(^o^)/