Bobbie Gradation Nail Polish Part 1!...

Bobbie Cocktail Hour 
Gradation Nail Polish
Cool Blue Martini 4 mL x 3's
PHP 80.00 / $ 1.95

Hi! I stumbled upon two sets of Bobbie's Cocktail Hour Gradation Nail Polish yesterday and I immediately tried them on. I was really excited because these sets are two of the cheapest gradation sets I have ever seen around.
(^^,)


I tried the Cool Blue Martini set. It comes in a box like this and it contains three small bottles. The size and design of the bottles remind me of Mwah! nail polishes but that's okay because I think they're made by the same company.
(^_^)
Anyway, we have Shaker 1, Twist 2, and Garnish 3 (yes, that's their names, lol). Shaker 1 is a very light and frosty blue. Twist 2 is darker than Shaker 1 but it's still a light blue. It also contains silver glitters. Garnish 3 is a ton of blue glitters in a clear base. Now, the instructions at the back says that you should first apply a thin coat of Shaker 1, then apply a coat of Twist 2 from your cuticle to the center of your nail and lastly, dab Garnish 3 on just your nail tips. However, I ignored all that and did it my way~ lol.
(~_^)

I first applied a coat of Shaker 1 on my whole nails.  Then I applied a coat of Twist 2 on 2/3 of my nails and lastly, I applied Garnish 3 on 1/3 of my nails. Woohoo! It's so easy! I did all of these in less than an hour. Instant gradation nails for the win!
\(^o^)/

Oops! Don't forget to apply a top coat to protect everything! My nails are now ready to party~ lol. Thanks for stopping by! I'll see you again next time for the pink version of this set. Good bye for now and have a nice day!
(^^,)

10 comments :

  1. I have this in pink! The glitters are way more chunky sa pink. I like this blue-green set more :D Super easy nail art, I love it :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooohhh. I have the pink one din. Ang hirap alisin ng mga glitters! Hehe. Yup, super duper easy nail art.
      (^o^)

      Delete
  2. I'll try that one nga..hopefully I'd be able to make a decent nail art

    Space and Randomness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Madali lang siya gamitin. You don't need a sponge or anything else.
      (^^,)

      Delete
  3. lovely nails!
    i love gradation nails, but never have the patience to do them~

    Thanks for dropping by my blog~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Hihi. I really enjoyed reading your blog.
      (^^,)

      Delete
  4. Ahhh, this I like... pati yung colors may gradient effect din.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous ....I like them more than pink ones...:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I especially love the glitters in this set.
      (^^,)

      Delete

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog. I love it when people leave comments on my posts! Please refrain from including links though, as the system will automatically classify it as spam. Anyway, I always comment back here and I always visit your blogs as well (as my way of saying thanks). Spread love, not hate~ Woohoo~
\(^o^)/