Dazzle Dry Watermelon Slice!...

DAZZLE DRY NAIL LACQUER
Watermelon Slice 15 mL
Php 450 / $ 10.80



Hi! I have another Dazzle Dry to show you. It's a neon pink nail polish that is so hot my camera had a hard time trying to capture its color. Its formula, smell and drying time are all fantastic (just like my other two DDs). Anyway, I think it's time to put on my dress because my nails are so ready to party! Woohoo!
\(^o^)/
Oh, and don't forget, Dazzle Dry's online store is now open. I really want to try some of their other colors too but I'm broke right now so I can't buy any. Hihi. Bye for now and I'll see you again tomorrow!
(^^,)

6 comments :

  1. very gorg omg i luvvvv it!!! gurl being broke sucks im negative broke hahaa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol. I think I'm close to being negative broke too.
      (^^,)

      Delete
  2. Very pretty polish!!
    & I think we have the same name lol!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and it's very nice to meet you, Kat! lol
      (^^,)

      Delete

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog. I love it when people leave comments on my posts! Please refrain from including links though, as the system will automatically classify it as spam. Anyway, I always comment back here and I always visit your blogs as well (as my way of saying thanks). Spread love, not hate~ Woohoo~
\(^o^)/