Bobbie Salmon!...

BOBBIE NAIL CREME  
SALMON - 8 mL
Php 36.00 / $ 0.84


Hi! My epic fail internet connection's been acting up the whole day so I posted earlier than usual. 
(^_^)
Now, this is Bobbie's Salmon. It has an orange shade that really reminds me of jack-o-lanterns. That's why I used it as a base coat when I made my Glow in the Dark Halloween Pumpkin Nails. Its formula was also fantastic and I used three coats for full coverage.
(^^,)
Anyway, I've been practicing for the "candy corn" theme tomorrow and I think I  might use this shade again. Hihi. That's all for now, good bye and I'll see you again soon!
(^o^)

4 comments :

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog. I love it when people leave comments on my posts! Please refrain from including links though, as the system will automatically classify it as spam. Anyway, I always comment back here and I always visit your blogs as well (as my way of saying thanks). Spread love, not hate~ Woohoo~
\(^o^)/