Cinnabar!...

SASSY COLORS NAIL POLISH
CINNABAR 7 mL
Php 17.50 / $ 0.41

This nail polish is freaking awesome! Haha. I found it while I was roaming around inside SM Lipa.
(^^,)
It's this dark pink color that makes my skin look whiter. I used three coats to achieve this shade. It was also very easy to apply (the brush was like Bobbie's) and the drying time was very short too. Oh, and it's very affordable! Hehe.
(^_^)
Anyway, our annual Easter Egg Hunt will be tomorrow and I need to sleep now so that I can wake up early and look for the eggs before anyone else does (mother usually hides them around 5am, lol). Haha, there are so many prizes to be won! Good night and I'll see you again tomorrow!
(^.^)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog. I love it when people leave comments on my posts! Please refrain from including links though, as the system will automatically classify it as spam. Anyway, I always comment back here and I always visit your blogs as well (as my way of saying thanks). Spread love, not hate~ Woohoo~
\(^o^)/