Sun Kissed!...

CARONIA NAIL POLISH
SUN KISSED 8mL
Php 23.00 / $ 0.53

Waaaaaaa. I'm very very sorry I haven't blogged for the last 2 days. I don't know what's happening to my body. I think I'm getting sick or I'm just tired. Every time my head hits my pillow (usually around nine in the evening), I fall asleep and wake up at nine in the morning. 
(>.<)
Anyway, due to my epic fail nail polish application last time, I decided to try another Caronia nail polish to see if it's just me or what. I really like the color of this one. It's officially summer and most schools' classes are over so I think this color can be a celebration of that. It's just so bright and sunny. My application was very smooth compared to last time and I want more of this collection now that I've seen the colors.
(^^,)
Again, I apologize for not posting the last 2 days and I promise that I will strive for daily posts all year long. Goodbye for now and see you tomorrow!
(^-^)

2 comments :

  1. This is such a great summer color! Will definitely look for it. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup :D
    Currently searching too for more summer colors hihi :D

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog. I love it when people leave comments on my posts! Please refrain from including links though, as the system will automatically classify it as spam. Anyway, I always comment back here and I always visit your blogs as well (as my way of saying thanks). Spread love, not hate~ Woohoo~
\(^o^)/